quinta-feira, 29 de setembro de 2011

Let's

Let's go walk, and our feet make they choices...
I just want never forget, what no one knows, our stars, satelites and silence...
Do you remember the first kiss? The perfect place, the perfect moment, in the middle of those magic words?
Those seconds just remain unchanged...
After all, what we know? Distance kill us, but we can be stronger... Let's try the ink and words run, miles and miles.
Jump and join to the stars, you just have being lost from there. Let's jump?
Smile smile smile always smile, change the world, even if just my world.
Look back, and I see a touch in remain, remember always, if you miss me, just look up above, close your eyes, and you will see me look for there too...
Let's so, let's gonna make our promises never fall...
Remember... And we will always smile... =)

For you my little R. =)

1 comentário: